Homewood Patriot Youth Baseball League
The Homewood Patriot Youth Baseball League is a youth recreational baseball league for the citizens of Homewood, as well as, surrounding communities.
HPYBL is responsible for organizing youth baseball in Homewood and oversee its operation during both Spring and Fall seasons. The HPYBL board works with the Homewood Parks and Recreation Board in scheduling games/practices, and maintaining the fields and facilities. Homewood Parks and Recreation oversees the usage of West Homewood Park and its baseball fields. Please visit our website for more information.
Homewood Patriot Youth Baseball League Board Members 2016 – 2017
Alan Dobbins – email@example.com
John McElheny – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Studinka – email@example.com
Clay Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniforms & Sponsorships
Rusty Sansing- email@example.com
Henry Davis- Hdavis205@yahoo.com
Bret Estep – firstname.lastname@example.org
Erik Batson – email@example.com
Director of Upper Fields
John McElheny – firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Baseball Operations (4 yo)
Erik Batson – email@example.com
Director of Baseball Operations (5 yo)
John Driskill – firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Baseball Operations (6 yo)
Patrick Jackson – email@example.com
Director of Baseball Operations (7 yo)
Phillips Crabtree – firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Baseball Operations (8 yo)
Kevin Lynch – email@example.com
Directors of Baseball Operations (9 yo)
Chris Bailey – firstname.lastname@example.org
Directors of Baseball Operations (10 yo)
Clay Williams – email@example.com
Directors of Baseball Operations (11 yo)
Chris Warren – firstname.lastname@example.org
Directors of Baseball Operations (12 yo)
Rusty Sansing – email@example.com
Homewood Patriot Youth Baseball League practices and plays home games at West Homewood Park. For more information about West Homewood Park click the following image:
West Homewood Park Rules
• For medical emergencies and criminal activity, call 911 immediately! West Homewood Park is located at 121 West Oxmoor Road, Homewood, Alabama 35209.
• All practices, games, camps, and training sessions must be authorized by Homewood Parks & Recreation Board (HPRB).
• Athletic fields close at dusk. Public use areas close at 10:00pm unless otherwise permitted by HPRB.
• No private instruction or classes are allowed unless approved by HPRB.
• Athletic facilities are closed for usage when gates are locked. The fields will be occasionally closed for maintenance and at times as weather dictates.
• Baseball and softball fields are closed for use when they are prepared for games. Teams scheduled for games may enter fields no earlier than 30 minutes prior to scheduled games.
• Smoking, alcoholic beverages, golf, archery, profanity, open fires, and fireworks are prohibited.
• Parking and unloading in designated areas only. Motorized vehicles are not allowed in the park.
• Do not swing, climb, or hang from nets or fences.
• Place litter in trash containers.
• No pets allowed inside fenced areas. All pets outside fenced areas must be on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
• Programs and patrons that reserve/permit pavilions receive priority use. For more information about pavilion rental, contact HPRB at (205) 332-6700 during regular business hours.
• Groups of 7 or more individuals are required to obtain a rental permit for pavilion usage.
• Fires may be built in grills only. Grills brought to rented pavilions must be propane.
• Please keep music and amplified sound at a low level unless otherwise permitted by HPRB.
• Any activity or action deemed inappropriate for a public use family area will not be tolerated!
• Report maintenance concerns to HPRB at (205) 332-6700.