Homewood Soccer Club
HSC is dedicated to creating a balanced youth soccer program for residents of Homewood and is also open to others with payment of a non-resident fee.
There are three levels of play in the soccer program:
The Patriot Team program is for players’ age 3 to 7. Teams are established in three age groups, U-4, U-6 and U-8. It is intramural so all activities take place at Homewood Soccer Park. It provides an early learning and playing opportunity, introduces basic soccer skills and focuses on learning “The Joy of the Game”.
The Red Teams are recreational teams for players age 8 and older that offer players the opportunity to learn and enjoy the game in a reduced competitive environment while improving his/her soccer skills. Red Teams play games both at home and at other clubs in the Birmingham area. Teams are reestablished for each fall and spring season.
The Blue Teams are Select (Try out) teams that play at a competitive level. Blue teams are available starting at U-11 up to U-18. The try out period is in early June and teams play fall and spring.
All soccer registration is now handled on the Homewood Soccer Web Site. For more information about Homewood Soccer, please visit:–
Contact Soccer Office at:
Homewood Soccer Club practices and plays home games at the Homewood Soccer Park. For more information about Homewood Soccer Park click the following image:
Homewood Soccer Park Rules
• For medical emergencies and criminal activity, call 911 immediately! Homewood Soccer Park is located at 1800 South Lakeshore Drive, Homewood, Alabama 35209.
• All practices, games, camps, training sessions, and groups of 7 or more individuals must have authorized use by Homewood Parks and Recreation Board (HPRB).
• Facility closes at dusk unless otherwise permitted by HPRB.
• No private instruction or classes are allowed unless approved by HPRB.
• Facility is closed for usage when gates are locked. The fields will be occasionally closed for maintenance and at times as weather dictates.
• Smoking, alcoholic beverages, firearms, golf, archery, profanity, open fires, and fireworks are prohibited.
• Parking and unloading in designated areas only. Motorized vehicles are not allowed in the park.
• Do not swing, climb, or hang from nets or fences.
• Place litter in trash containers.
• No pets allowed inside fenced areas. All pets outside fenced areas must be on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
• Please keep music and amplified sound at a low level unless otherwise permitted by HPRB.
• Any activity or action deemed inappropriate for a public use family area will not be tolerated!
• Report maintenance concerns to HPRB at (205) 332-6700.