Homewood Central Park is located adjacent to the Homewood Community Center. Some of the amenities available in the park are six pavilions with picnic tables, two tennis courts, amphitheater, large playground, cement walking paths and open green space.
Homewood Central Park walk/run path distances
Homewood Central Park Rules
• For medical emergencies and criminal activity, call 911 immediately! Homewood Central Park is located at 1632 Oxmoor Road, Homewood, Alabama 35209.
• Park closes at 10:00pm unless permitted otherwise by the Homewood Parks & Recreation Board (HPRB).
• No private instruction, organized athletic practices, or classes are allowed unless approved by HPRB.
• Smoking, alcoholic beverages, golf, archery, profanity, open fires, and fireworks are prohibited.
• Pets should be kept on a leash and under control at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
• Be cautious of snakes and other animal wildlife in the park.
• Programs and patrons that reserve/permit pavilions receive priority use. For more information about pavilion rentals, contact the HPRB at (205)332-6700 during regular business hours.
• Groups of 7 or more individuals are required to obtain rental permit for pavilion usage.
• Please keep music and amplified sound at a low level unless otherwise permitted by HPRB.
• Parking and unloading allowed in designated areas only. Motorized vehicles are not allowed in the park.
• Fires may be built in grills only. Grills brought to rented pavilions must be propane.
• Place litter in trash containers.
• Any activity or action deemed inappropriate for a public use family area will not be tolerated!
• Report maintenance concerns to HPRB at (205)332-6700.
For pavilion rental information:
Please call: (205) 332-6700 “option 1”